The Effects Of Exercise On Your Sleep
After a long exhausting day, all the tension in your muscles, from your neck to your feet, goes into your intestines andThis is the process of elimination of waste from your intestines.
However when you exercise, a lot of stimulus goes to your brain resulting in the release of hormones like epinephrine from your adrenal glands.
The epinephrine increases the blood flow to your brain and makes you stay alert till your natural body has satisfied its own need for rest. This sudden increase in blood circulation gives you a sudden burst of energy. Enough energy to carry you to do your usual activities.
But then again too much of energy is also dangerous. The hormone stays in your blood stream for a while, but then too much of these adrenaline injections give you a very bad turn. The affected muscles tend to become very tight. In some cases, the effect of exercise lasts for hours after you stop.
The effect of adrenaline injections last only for a few minutes and after that your body returns to normal. Your muscles relax, your blood pressure drops and your fasting blood sugar levels improve.
The adrenaline injections can alter the outcome of a heart attack, a stroke and any other serious situation. They can also cause sleeplessness, indigestion, constipation, appendicitis, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
This is why it is very important to balance adrenaline levels. They can boost your immune system at the same time as reducing your chances of serious illnesses. Too much adrenaline in your body can deprive your body of the sufficient energy it needs for its functions.
How to Safely Get Rid of the Adrenaline in Your Body
I have proven that too much adrenaline in your body can be harmful. You will start to experience fatigue, indigestion, rapid heartbeat and insomnia. Your body will deprive your brain of enough energy. This can make you feel weak and drained.
You will feel less motivated and Too much adrenaline in your body can prevent your body from getting enough rest. When you Adrenaline goes unused, it causes havoc in your body.
You can balance your adrenaline levels by using the different products available in your kitchen.
- When you feel stressed and emotional, take a deep breath and then slowly contract your lips around your teeth. Do this for about 3-5 minutes. Yes it really feels weird and uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it. You will gradually strengthen your heart rate and breathing control.
- Another method to increase adrenaline and decrease fatigue is known as Never Start, Never Quit. The idea is to never start or stop working until you have completely exhausted yourself. By stopping further work, you allow your adrenal reserves to rest. These Adrenal reserves are important for the duration of your fatigue. If you exhaust your body, you will stop working. Never Start or Quit allows you to more easily balance your adrenaline levels. If you never start something you cannot finish, your body will continually make adjustments in order to sustain itself.Once you make yourself drown in your own exhaustion, you will have more vitality and soon you will feel refreshed.
- To increase your energy you must try to eliminate stress as much as possible. Reduce it, eliminate it! There’s a lot of truth in the old saying,”There’s a sign in a house that someone forgot to shut the door”. Exhaustion is the perfect sign that someone forgot to shut the door on their computer!
Stress will increase your cortisol levels and lower your healthy testosterone levels. Cortisol is also responsible for higher blood pressure and your appetite going crazy. So, how you want to deal with the increase cortisol?Increase Cortisol- If you want more energy, eliminate stress! Or, if you want more energy spend more time with the right person!Or, if you want more energy spend more time with the right person!Just remember they key to decreasing stress is less stress. less stress. less stress. less stress. less stress!
- Avoid Late Night High Fat Meals
I know you work late nights. But actually, you are not gaining energy. You are actually losing more energy.
Here’s a fact that you not heard about. By ingesting too much food 2 hours before bedtime, you will actually gain more energy. You hear this everywhere but the bottom line is that you must be getting tired no matter what you are doing. You are not gaining or losing energy. You are just re-sleeping. So if you are actually doing more work in the evening, make yourself a cup of coffee.
Do not drink more than 2 cups of coffee. Anything more than that will do you more harm than good.
- Exercise Your Immune System
The immune system is one of our bodies’ internal security system.